LenaLoo Has Moved...

... to a new home at http://lenaloos.com/... I will be posting there from now on! Please come by and follow me on GFC!
Also come check out my posts at Goore's Insider.

LenaLooBlog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things Keeping Me Busy:

-Being Pregnant
Photobucket

-Eating for Two
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Making Art
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Making Friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Enjoying Nature
Photobucket

Photobucket

-Shopping
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Seeing Coldplay
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Spending time with Hubby
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Spending time with Friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Spending time with Family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Nesting!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

3 wishes granted:

jori-o said...

Stopping by from SITS to welscome you back! Congrats on your pregnancy! =)

Lena Blair said...

Hey thanks for commenting on and following my blog, yeah, I tried scrapbooking, but like my title says, Im not creative so everything comes out looking very sloppy (in a bad way) or I give up and just line everything up in perfect lines and it looks so cold!!!! I am totally addicted to facebook, wanna be friends?? BTW, its funny that you came to my blog because my name is Lena, go figure!!!!!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow! If that doesn't catch us up on all your adventures lately, I don't know what does. Coldplay? Woo-hoo!

How fun!

Button Button, Who's Got a Button?

What? I Got An Award???

Photobucket
Photobucket