Wow! I am so flattered! I never even thought my blog would ever be read by anyone and now I have an award! Thank you so much Noah's Mommy!
Translated: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I am passing it on to:
- Mommaof4wife2r@Thorn Among Roses - because she makes me smile with her kids crazy antics!
- Queen Jeannie@Jeannie's Happy World - because she is so encouraging!
- Megan@INfertile Myrtle - because she makes a topic I struggle with okay
- Lorna@CoconutNoodleMonkey - because she makes me laugh out loud, literally, and is as ADD as me
- Faith@BlessedQuietness - because she embodies what this award is about!
- Dani@Wine Laced - because she started a blog to keep in touch with me!
- JenniferP@Petersons Go Public - because she is so creative and inspiring!
- ADDiva@GardenSpirit and ADDiva - for taking care of other ADDivas with everything she has!